« Home | Hi all..... I wonder y it has taken me so long to ... » | Here i come..Blog world... » 

Friday, November 25, 2005 

It has been reeeaaaaallly a long time since i have blogged......

I guess the last time i blogged,i had my exams round the corner...that took more than a month to finish(lab xams,mid-sem,study hols,sem all put together).

The way i study has drastically changed......In school,i was a very studious girl....perfect in her studies..always prepared for a test and so on..This continued till my first semester in coll...from the second sem,it all changed...If a test is being announced,in school,i would learn even a small,not important question twice.But now,I juz glance thru..write my own stories...one of my friends even wrote a song in a test...v go 2 tests that blank...


Mid-Sems are the most funniest things that happen twice in a sem......In my first yr.,i started studying for the midsem 10 days prior....Now,study only 2 hours before...that 2 not the full portions..only selected important questions..No wonder why grades are going low exponentially...But,luckily,most of the times it happens that only the questions v studied will b asked.....


I know i can do better....But i dunno y am like this....I hav been disappointing my parents continuously....My sis,unlike me,is very good in studies..Always a topper in her class...School topper in 10th and 12fth boards...Also district second in 12th board..First girl student to be admitted in her batch in her coll....Now placed in two companies..Has always made my parents proud...I wonder if i could ever make them happy....But they hav never complained about me being like this...Thats wat makes me feel more and more guilty...

I guess this is enough polambifying for now.

Coming to the He-She stuff..

One fine rainy morning....Our She goes to coll...Coll starts by 8:30..But since it was raining in da morning,she starts early to coll and reaches coll by 8:00...The coll was nearly deserted....Luckily,She's friend too had come early...Both of them are standing in da corridor and talking....It is still raining..
Now,our hero enters i.e.,He comes.He is wearing a blue shirt and a blue jean...He is wet in da rain....Our She usually thinks that He looks really really stunning wen wet...So naturally She is 'stunned' looking at him...He comes directly to She,gives her a killer "special smile with a wink".I hav always seen He always giving She a special smile which he gives to no one else.She too knows about this.Seeing him smile,She starts melting...Now,He grabs her hands and walks with her for a little distance,stops and gives her a deep look and goes off,leaving our She wondering wat was happening...Needless to say,She was floating the rest of the day..She till date does not know y he did that..She did not ask him also fearing she might look desperate...But still,She cherishes these moments...

The rain is always a turn-on. Always ... there is some magic in those tiny droplets from heaven .

Hey tagged u....check out my blog and continue...:-)

Post a Comment