« Home | Happy New Year Everybody....I guess this must have... » | Starting off with He-She...Today is He's B'day ...... » | It has been reeeaaaaallly a long time since i have... » | Hi all..... I wonder y it has taken me so long to ... » | Here i come..Blog world... » 

Tuesday, February 14, 2006 

My Perfect Lover…..




Should curb my independence in no way..(the most important) .I take advice from no one…I think and act….so my independence is priority….

Must be able to realize that I live(love) for him…but, I must be assured that he too loves me…..in the first place….he must make me feel indispensable in his life…

Should have an amazing sense of Humor….which is really important for me…

Must have a personality to make me go crazy over him…Personality as in Attitude…Should have a bit of arrogance….note it, only a bit…because am already arrogant enough for both people….

Must respect my parents as I will respect his parents(I think this will be the very important criteria)

Must be ready to take responsibility….Like kids…..should be a friend to his kids….not as though “I and U(kid) live in the same house…that is the only thing we share”

There should be NOTHING about him that I do not know……So its his duty to tell me EVERYTHING….Even the smallest, silliest thing u could imagine..

Must be Romantic……Which,though not very essential, will make the relationship very special……

Should never give me up in front of others….He should feel as though he is being insulted when iam insulted and defend…..whoever it be…


All this assured, as I hav mentioned above, I can LIVE for him….
I hav restricted myself to only 8 points with great difficulty……
I shall think and tag later.....

strange that still there aren't much comments..u gotta start blogrolling people to get a steady stream of visitors..

first time here thru your orkut link

anyways the article was good..nice musings..hope u find the man of your dreams

Well, I will admit that the Missus is a wee bit cute.

There certainly are men out there fitting your criteria. Just need to lure 'em in with a piece of bread ("...and then I smashed, his yellow head."). ;-)

Take care

hi da, really cool... hope u get a nice buddy of those points u hav mentioned... all d best 4 ur lovable dear & future...

good maturity @ 20.

After all the thinking behind that post, you might end up relying (or allowing) ur parents to find a suitable groom. So did u take a printed copy of that blog and give it to ur parents ? ;)

baki sab toh theek hai but expecting loyality from man .. aaj kal thoda mushkil hai ? vaise r girls loyal and do they respect men's parents ..
btw good luck , hope you find your man one day

Landed here thru ur sis blog.. Hmm good assertiveness.

Post a Comment